You Might Be a Preschool Small Group Leader if:
1. You have ever eaten a piece of slightly melted chocolate mixed with pocket lint brought to you by 3-year-old.
2. The knees of your pants and the shoulders of your shirt display the residue of runny noses and goldfish.
3. Your heart has been sadden by the passing of a pet turtle, fish or hamster.
4. You can name no fewer than five imaginary friends that live with your church families.
5. You have fallen over backwards as you were squatting to talk to one child because suddenly a second child begins to climb your back to tell you a story.
6. You have prayed fervently for the health of a sick puppy or kitten.
7. You have pulled a cotton ball from the mouth of a preschooler who recently went to the circus and discovered cotton candy.
8. You have prayed fervently for the preschooler who swallowed the cotton ball before you could remove it.
9. You have been told, in detail, of the argument between parents on the way to church and then smiled as though you didn’t know a thing when they came to pick up their child.
10: You have looked into the eyes of a preschooler and seen the pure love of our Heavenly Father beaming back at you.
I am convinced that the closest place on Earth to Heaven is the floor of a preschool church service and I am certain our Heavenly Father takes special note of all who give of their time to be there.
So, how do you know if someone is a Preschool Small Group Leader? What fun adventures have you experienced that fellow small group leaders could appreciate?